Consent to the installation of cookies by the site during each visit to the site would be difficult. Under the amendment to the Telecommunications Act surfer may agree with your web browser settings. Since obtaining this information, the decision to use the service without changing the browser settings is treated as a conscious choice of the user.
- Service does not collect any automated information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are designed for use with Web Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time on the edge and a unique number.
- Zamieszczającym entity on the edge User Service which reach cookies and access to them is the operator of this Website, TIME SA with its registered office at ul. Jewelery 10, 04-190 Warsaw.
- Cookies are used to:
- adapting web content to the Service User preferences and optimizing the use of the websites, in particular, these files allow the device to recognize the Service User and properly display a web page, tailored to their individual needs;
- statistics that help to understand how to use the Service Members of the websites, which can improve the structure and content;
- Service User to maintain sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password.
- The Service uses two basic types of cookies, “session” ( session cookies ) and “fixed” ( persistent cookies ). Cookies “session” are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log-off time, leave the website or disable software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters or cookies until they are removed by the user.
- The Service uses the following types of cookies:
- “Essential” cookies, allowing the use of the services available within the Service, for example, authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
- cookies used to ensure safety, for example, used to detect abuse of authentication through the Service;
- “Performance” cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the Web Site;
- “Functional” cookies allow “remember” selected by the user settings and user interface customization, for example in the language or region of origin of the user, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.;
- “Advertising” cookies allow advertising content to provide users a more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, software for browsing the web (browser) by default, allows the storage of cookies on your end user. Users of the Service may be made at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their device each time you enter in the User Service. Information on how to change settings for cookies in the most popular web browsers can be found later in this document. Detailed information about the possibilities and how cookies are available in the software settings (browser) and the help files are available in the browser menu.
- Cookies provided in the terminal equipment of a user Service may also be used by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers, partners and third parties (eg, Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.).